|UL Viscosity (cps):||5-9||Flash Point:||>100°C|
|Application:||Mining Wastewater Treatment||Sample:||Test Free|
gold mining wastewater treatment,
polymer flocculant water treatment
Sedimentation and separation of red mud is an extremely complicated physical and chemical process. The Bayer process dissolving pulp is a suspension formed by red mud and sodium aluminate solution. Due to the complex physical and chemical interactions between the red mud particles and the solution, the phase composition, distribution, surface morphology of red mud particles, solid content of red mud slurry, liquid phase composition, red mud slurry temperature, etc. all have significant effects on the sedimentation and separation process of red mud slurry.
By adding specific flocculants can greatly increase the settle speed of solid-liquid separation. The mechanism of high-molecular flocculants lies in the effective coagulation between the red mud particles through adsorption bridges, surface adsorption and charge neutralization, and the formation of "large particles", which greatly accelerates the settling velocity. Different dissolution ore pulps have different properties, and the appropriate polymer flocculants must be selected through experiments before achieving high efficient separation of red mud on site.
• Strong flocculation, stable flocculation process
• The formed floes are small strong and anti-shear
• Effectively reduce the content of suspended matter in the aluminate liquid and increase the productivity of the subsider.
• Improve clarity and overflow quality
• Underflow liquid-solid ratio is low
• Prevent red mud from swelling
• Less affected by temperature and PH change.
Contact Person: Evans Zhu