|Appearance:||White Powder||Solid Content:||≥90%|
|Degree Of Cation:||5-50%||Degree Of Anion:||8-15%|
|Dissolving Time:||≤60(min)||Product Name:||Polyacrylamide|
non ionic polymer,
non ionic polyacrylamide
1. Mainly used to recycle the wastewater from clay producing.
2. It can be used to centrifugalize the tailings of coal washing and filter the fine particles of iron ore.
3. It can also be used to treat industrial wastewater
Detailed Product Description:
This product is a water- soluble high polymer.It’s not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.
1. NPAM should be prepared for the water solution of 0.1% as concentration. It is better to use neutral and desalted water.
2. NPAM should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60℃).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based on a preliminary test. The pH value of the water to be treated should be adjusted before the treatment.
Contact Person: Evans Zhu