|Applications::||Water Treatment||Color:||Light Yellow|
|Chemical Name::||Polyaluminium Chloride||Cas No.:||1327-41-9|
Water Treatment Pac Poly Aluminium Chloride,
Industry Wastewater Pac Poly Aluminium Chloride,
Poly Aluminium Chloride CAS 1327-41-9
Water Treatment Pac Poly Aluminium Chloride For Industry Wastewater
Polyaluminium Chloride, spray drying type, yellow powder, used for water treatment, work as a coagulant. It is made of Ca(OH) 2 and Bauxite.
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Specifications:||Spray drying type|
|Appearance:||Solid yellow powder|
|Al2O3, % :||≥29|
|Insoluble,% :||1.0 max|
|Specific gravity(@ 25℃)||1.15-1.20|
|pH(1% water solution):||3.5~5.0|
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (2-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
|1||The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.|
|2||The dilution ratio of the liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.|
|3||The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.|
|4||The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments|
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: De Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag.
Contact Person: Evans Zhu