Papermaking Cationic Polyacrylamide Powder,
Dry Cationic Polyacrylamide Powder,
PH 4.5 Cationic Polyacrylamide Powder
C9610 is a multifunctional paper-making fiber modifier. It is mainly used in the production of newsprint, cardboard, packaging paper, yarn tube paper, etc. with waste paper as the main raw material. It can effectively improve the strength of the paper and increase the drainage of the slurry Performance, thereby reducing the use of conventional chemical aids such as dry strength agents, retention and drainage aids, increasing paper machine speed, increasing white water multi-disc flow, reducing steam consumption, reducing white water concentration, increasing slurry retention, and improving paper machines The wet end environment promotes its virtuous cycle, thereby reducing production costs.
Mechanism of action and performance characteristics: C9610 uses the hydroxyl groups of the polymer to form hydrogen bonds with the hydroxyl groups on the fiber surface to increase the number of hydrogen bonds on the bonding surface between fibers, thereby increasing the internal bonding strength between fibers; the positive charge part of the molecule With a special structure, the fine fiber components and fillers in the system are gathered together to form larger floccules and adhere to the fiber surface, thereby achieving a certain retention effect and improving the reinforcement effect; and the fine floccules together Small components cannot close the pores of the paper web to increase the performance of water filtration; the negative charge in the molecule can make it uniformly dispersed in the slurry, improve the uniformity of the product, reduce the weak points in the paper, and help improve the strength of the paper.
Product performance characteristics:
• Excellent solubility, longer product warranty period.
• Improve the physical strength of paper, improve the water filtration performance and retention performance of the slurry
• Reduce the generation of system deposits, improve paper machine operation efficiency and product quality
• Reduce the amount of other wet-end chemicals such as dry strength agents, retention and filter aids, and improve the efficiency of wet-end chemicals
• High content of active ingredients
• Controllable foam
Contact Person: Evans Zhu