Anionic / Cationic Polyacrylamide Water Treatment PHPA High Viscosity Cationic PAM
- PHPA is partially hydrolyzed anionic polyacrylamide (PHPA), which is a water soluble polymer formed from acrylamide (a compound with the molecular formula C3H5NO) subunits.
- PHPA has a big range of high molecular weight from 20-25 million, with an anionic charge density ranging from 40-50%.
- It is most often used to increase the viscosity of water (creating a thicker solution) or to encourage flocculation of particles present in water.
- Due to the polar groups on the molecular chain containing a certain amount, it can through the adsorption of solid particles suspended in water, bridging between particles or through the charge and make the particle formation of large flocs condensation. So, it can accelerate the settlement of particles in suspension, have obvious to speed up the solution to clarify, promote filtering and other effects.
- Mainly used for various industrial wastewater flocculation sedimentation, sedimentation and clarification treatment, such as iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating wastewater, wastewater metallurgy, coal washing wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering. Can also be used to clarify and drinking water purification treatment, and sugar & juice mills.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
||Cation Polyacrylamide /Cation PAM/CPAM
||White or light yellow granular or powder
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
How To Use Polyacrylamide?
CPAM should be diluted to the concentration of 0.1%(based on solid content).It is better to use neutral or desalted water.When making up solution, the product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, usually the temperature is between 50-60°C. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
1) First with alkali then hydrolyzing technique, High purity and a fast dissolving speed;
2) Apparent viscosity is measured in brine solution of 5727mg per l,Ca2++Mg2+108mg per l,70°C. With BROOKFIELD LVDV-3; general brine mineralizing degree of 19334mg/l, testing water temperature of 85°C).
3) Sugar and sugar cane juice industries;
4) EOR fields: The types and capability of macromolecule and super-macromolecule adopted in the third oil extraction (EOR) of the oilfield:
5) Flocculant: used widely for waste water treatment; industry sewage treatment, especially the sewage with high density, bit suspending granules, such as, the sewage of steel factory, electroplating factory, it has advantages of low cost and no pollution, also can be used in paper-making etc.
6) Drilling mud chemicals: in oil field exploration and development and exploration of geology, water and coal, it is used as adhesive of well drilling mud raw materials, can improve the service life of drill bits, improve the drill speed and drilling footage, and reduce plug in replacing drill, and has prominent well slough preventing effect, and it can be used as fracturing fluid of oil fields or plugging agent of controlling profile and plugging water.
7) Paper-making industry: can be used as fining agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
8)Slaughter, House and Dairy waster waster treatment, Private soil modification.
Storage and package
||Packed in 25Kg inner plastic bags
||This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35℃.